Producer / Director
As the Producer/ Director, Ron is involved in all studio productions.
Aerial Photo Work
Ron even takes an active roll in still camera work at 8,000 feet.
Ron’s hands-on style involves him with pro-golfer, Tom Weiskopf.
Ron’s background involved studies in engineering and it adds to the project.
Directing medical broadcasts is part of his background for major clients.
Working on varied projects for high speed video at 17,000 FPS.
- Let’s talk. See what you need, see what you expect.
- Let’s make a plan. Figure out how to realistically get to your end result.
- Let’s review. Confirming how we’re proceeding and making progress.
- Let’s document we’re heading in the right direction.
- Let’s confirm we’ve made it to the end, met your expectations and everything is as you want it.
Whether it’s from the Orpheum Theater in Phoenix, AZ; a surgery suite in Irvine, CA; the Monument in Rapid City, SD; or a hotel ballroom in Baltimore, MD., webcasts are the tool of the savvy, smart enough to use them. Worldwide broadcasting is easily available to the everyday corporate exec who wants to reach his customers or employees.
I’ve been producing flawless webcasts for a variety of clients both from our studio in Phoenix and various facilities, to locations around the world. A lot of planning that goes into each one, but my experience in producing them helps to ensure that your message goes out.
We’re simply efficient in using webcasts to:
- Reach out to new customers
- Introduce new products or services to your dealer network
- Train employees on new products or techniques
- Market to the world with your broadcast about that special corporate announcement
- Let the company’s President, CEO, CFO, and others deliver that annual report and update
- Craft your broadcast as an industry report to your peers
- Broadcast your special promotion with special weblink connections, exciting graphics, live, “real time” viewer interaction, and more
- Broadcast from our studios, your offices, your manufacturing facility, or a special venue
Project Manager -
There are times that a more complex project encompasses many simultaneous locations, several groups of crews, and varied operations such as documentation, 2nd units, broadcasting etc.
This starts to require a project manager who is efficient at handling several things at once and is not distracted by trying to also be a director, cameraman, or other capacity.
- Multiple locations requiring constant contact and decisions
- Large crews requiring oversight
- A webcast at the same time as roving cameras and audio needs
- Client interaction required during general production activities
- 2 or 3 crew locations requiring back and forth oversight
- Remote communication via phone, radio, comms, or computer, while also overseeing graphics, cameras, set changes, talent & client needs, and other activities.